Audioengine B1 Premium Bluetooth Music Receiver aptX Technology
Audioengine B1 Best for Speakers System to connect wirelessly
B1 is a high-fidelity audio component that easily integrates into your music system and plays music directly from your library or streams from any app. The B1 streams high-quality audio from your Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone, computer, or tablet to any music system or powered speakers.
Connect the included audio cables from the B1 rear panel to your music system. Connect the included power adapter to B1 and plug into an AC outlet. B1 will automatically go into pair mode. On your device, turn on Bluetooth and select “Audioengine B1” to pair and connect.
The audio quality of most Bluetooth products isn't usually very inspiring and their limited range can be frustrating. The B1 solves these problems by implementing the aptX codec, which is a high-quality audio converter designed specifically for audio. The B1 also has special circuitry and a precision-tuned antenna to extend the wireless range, providing much more versatility than other Bluetooth receivers.
You already have Bluetooth on your tablet, computer, or iDevice, so get more out of it and experience stunning audio with the Audioengine B1 Bluetooth Receiver including aptX, 24-bit upsampling DAC, and extended range.
See and hear the difference by Audioengine. The Audioengine B1 continues to close the gap between your computer music and home hi-fi and even if you're not an audio enthusiast we guarantee your music will sound better!
- Use Bluetooth aptX superior Technology.
- Easy setup, connects in seconds
- Plug-n-play, no software to install
- Superior sound and extended range
- Streams audio from any media player (iTunes, Amarra, Youtube, etc.)
- Connects to any music system with an audio input / Powered speakers / Any Bluetooth-enabled computer or other device
- ype: Premium Bluetooth Receiver.
- Bluetooth receiver type: Bluetooth 4.0 audio
- Supported Bluetooth codecs: SBC, aptx
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
- Inputs: Bluetooth
- Outputs: Stereo analog RCA / Digital optical (SPDIF)
- Required power: 5V, 200mA
- Operation range: up to 100ft (30m) typical
- Full-scale output: 2.0V RMS
- Output impedance: 57 Ohms
- D/A converter: AKM AK4396
- Power filtering: 3-stage redundant regulation
- SNR: SNR (DC to 20 kHz): >100dB
- THD+N: (1 kHz FS 96 kS/s) <0.02%
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 20kHz (+/-0.5dB)
- Crosstalk: >-86dB
- Input bit depth: 24-bit (upsampled)
- Input data rate: Determined by Bluetooth
- Latency: ~30 milliseconds (ms)
- Product dimensions: 3.5 x 4.0 x 1”
- Warranty: One year.
What's in the box?
- B1 Receiver
- (1) RCA audio cable (3ft/1m)
- (1) Power adapter with detachable cable
- (1) Microfiber bag
- (1) Setup guide
Suggested Products & Accessories
|Return policy||Payment options||Shipping details|