FiiO X1 2nd generation Bluetooth Portable Player / Black
All new FiiO X1 or X1II High Resolution Lossless Music Player DAP
FiiO X1 2nd gen or X1II or All new X1 with all the names you want is a Hi-Resolution Portable Lossless Bluetooth Media Player and is an upgraded version of the already very popular FiiO X1.Packed with a number of notable features, the much awaited music player continues to bring Master-Grade Studio Quality Sound in a lightweight portable Digital Audio Player. Ergonomically built, it bridges the gap between great music and a good pair of headphones by transmitting your collection of lossless digital audio files wirelessly!
So Why the X1 2nd gen? It features a brand new UI (User Interface) with its improved touch wheel that works by rotating to trigger the inner switch, making it more reliable, accurate and hands free. FiiO X1 2 nd Gen sports a stylish look, while the metal housing body lends this player immense durability and stability. Its bluetooth 4 connectivity feature make it the ultimate players on the go, at the GYM with no wire hustle.
The FiiO X1 2nd gen is made to be used with all major Lossless Audio Format Files such as APE, FLAC, AIFF, WAV, WMA and OGG. From its high quality DAC chip, long 12-hour battery, to its dedicated LPF operational amplifier, this media player has been designed for the true audiophile in you.
FiiO X1II comes compatible with other FiiO Accessories such as the FiiO Bluetooth Remote the RM1 for hand free use on the car or at home, and FiiO Charging dock DK1. The FiiO X1 2nd gen comes in three attractive colours: Silver, Rose gold and black that you can choose from the drop down above.
Make Sure You upgrade to the FiiO All new Firmware at all time
- Upgraded Touch Wheel for best user experience.
- Dual V4.0 Bluetooth functionality to send and Receive bluetooth signal at the same time.
- Supports External Memory up to 256 GB in SD slot.
- Supports Most audio files such as APE, FLAC, AIFF, WAV, WMA, Mp3, mp2 and OGG.
- Durable, Light weight and Stylish.
- Supports deep-sleep standby mode. up to15 days.
- Long live 1800mAh 3.7V Li-Polymer rechargeable battery for 12 hour playback time
- Type: Digital audio player.
- material enclosure: aluminium
- Display Screen: TFT 320×240
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz~60 kHz (-3dB)
- Impedance: 16 Ohms - 100 Ohms.
- DAC: Texas Instruments PCM 5242
- Supported Audio Formats: APE, FLAC, AIFF, WAV, WMA, Mp3, Mp2 and OGG
- External storage: 1 x microSD (max 256GB)
- Input: USB Micro-B
- Output: 3.5mm headphone
- Bluetooth: V 4.0
- Crosstalk: ≥ 101 dB (10 KΩ/1 kHz)
- THD+N: Line Output - <0.003%@1KHz / Phone Out - <0.004%@1KHz
- Battery Life: ＞12 h
- Battery Charging Time: less than 3 Hours.
- Battery display - Yes
- Battery Capacity - 1800 mAH
- Dimensions: 97×55.5×12 mm
- Weight: 102 gram
- Warranty: One year.
What's in the box?
- FiiO X1 2nd Gen
- Micro USB data / Charging Cable
- Plastic Cover.
- Protective Films no 2
- Body Stickers no 2
- high Res audio Sticker.
Suggested Products & Accessories
Fiio has been around for roughly 9 years now, and have made very steady progress with their products. Their latest release, the ‘ALL NEW X1’ is an updated version of their best-selling player, the original X1….Read Samma3a Review
Hello: I do not know if I buy the first generation x1 or x1 II. The first generation x1 brings as a gift Diaphragm In-Ear monitors EX1, all this for 109 dollars. The second generation x1 is worth $ ...Read More
Compare with a few sets of x1 gen 2 and i can confirm that if you are pairing with a wireless headphone, the connectivity will drop when you put the device in your pocket. Hopefully, they can relea ...Read More
Good review. Like it in every way. Thanks.Read More
|Return policy||Payment options||Shipping details|