Westone UM Pro30 Three Drivers Earphones / Clear
WestoneAudio Universal Fit Sound Isolation Headphones, IEM in ear monitor
The UMPro 30 is a premium IEM (In-Ear Monitor) with 3 balanced armature driver one for each, High, Mid and Low with a 2 cross over, made specially for musicians.
Individually hand-crafted in Colorado Springs, Colorado, the UM Pro 30’s superior build quality and sound signature are unmatched. Tuned for performing artists, the three-way crossover is matched to individual low, mid and high frequency drivers to make your mix smooth and balanced across all frequencies. The EPIC replaceable cable with Up and Over™ cable routing helps prevent microphonics and keeps your earphones securely in place.
It comes in two colour options: Clear and Smoke and You can choose it from the dropdown above.
- Westone True-Fit Technology
- 3 Balanced Armature drivers
- EPIC Replaceable Cable constructed of bifurcated, high-flex, ultra-low resistance tensile wire, reinforced with a special aramid fiber, and braided for ultimate durability, acoustic transparency, and isolation from mechanical cable noise
- Designed & Assembled in the USA
- Type: Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (IEM)
- Drivers Size: 3 balanced armature drivers with passive 3-way crossover
- Drivers Type: Balanced Armature
- Frequency Response:20-18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 124dB @1mW
- Impedance:56 Ω
- Microphone sensitivity: NA
- Maximum Input: NA
- Cable: EPIC replaceable cable
- Cable Length: 128 cm
- Weight with cable:12.7g
- Connecter: 3.5mm gold plated
- Warranty: 2 years
What's in the box?
- UMPro 30
- Different sizes of silicon ear-tips
- Different sizes of foam ear-tips
- Hard mini volt case
- Wax cleaning tool
Suggested Products & Accessories
|Return policy||Payment options||Shipping details|